Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Teaser Tuesday: Bunheads by Sophie Flack

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Bunheads by Sophie Flack



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB atShould Be Reading. Anyone can participate! All you have to do is:


Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser is from Bunheads by Sophie Flack. I am really enjoying this novel! Very funny, and realistic. But before I digress further: 


Jacob shrugs. "What better way to see your city than from the top deck of a carbon monoxide-spouting behemoth?"


Seriously. I am loving this book. I definitely recommend it (and also wish I had more than two sentences to share. Hehe)

2 comments:

We love to hear from you!