Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Teaser Tuesday: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate! All you have to do is:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This weeks teaser is from "Angelfire" by Courtney Allison Moulton!

"By the time he realized you were a Preliator, I was running from my hiding spot, swinging my sword. I didn't even land a solid blow before he took off into the darkness."
Page 305

That's my teaser! What's yours?



1 comment:

  1. "he's upset. Somehow, I've hurt him, and I don't even know how." that's my teaser from Wander Dust by Michelle Warren :) not done reading it but so far it's goooooood!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!