Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Treasured Thursdays: Most Treasured Book Boyfriends

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Treasured Thursdays: Most Treasured Book Boyfriends

Treasured Thursday is a weekly event created by Touya over at The Reader's Garden that is all about our most treasured. I'm hosting it here now, for those of you who are interested in joining me. This week our topic is our most treasured book boyfriends. 


It was hard at first, for me to think of my very favorite book boy of all. I have to say, at first I could only think of my first (really out of control)  book boyfriend; Twilight's  Edward Cullen. I've been reading since I was a little girl, but no other character before him, with the exception of Teddy from Little Women ever made me want to actually swoon. Say what you like about Twilight, I still love it and believe it's a really great love story. 


Ahem, moving along now, while searching my mind the boy who kept popping up again and again was Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I can't even say it's only after reading Clockwork Prince, because I thought he was fabulous from the moment he burst into Tess's chamber at The Dark Sister's house to save her. A lovely combination of snarky commentary and roguish good looks, Will is definitely a heart-breaker.   I really loved how we got to see a lot more of the REAL Will in Clockwork Prince, too. I knew there was a heart under there somewhere! He's actually quite the romantic and I'm a sap for guys like that. Then we add in the sense of humor and I'm a goner, I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but if a guy can make me laugh, he's golden. 


This is my most treasured, what's yours? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!