Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Treasured Thursdays: Twilight Style Part 4

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Treasured Thursdays: Twilight Style Part 4

Treasured Thursday is a weekly event created by Touya over at The Reader's Garden that is all about our most treasured. I'm hosting it here now, for those of you who are interested in joining me. This month, as you all know by now, we are ALL about the Twilight Saga! So this week our topic is our most treasured couple (excluding Edward, Bella or Jacob). 


This was a hard question for me to answer, honestly. I love Alice and Jasper so much, the way they are so completely in sync with one another is fantastic. BUT, I have to say my most treasured couple would have to be Carlisle & Esme. 
They may be the best parents EVER who've never actually given birth to their children. They are endlessly supportive, loving and kind to everyone. They are a true embodiment of happiness and that's kind of hard to compete with in my opinion. 
If anyone saw “favorite vampire” posted earlier this month you can all probably guess who my favorite couple is (even though Alice and Jasper almost made it on here for me).  It is...
…Rosalie and Emmett.

Because honestly, they’re perfect for each other. Emmett is fully devoted to Rosalie and I have no doubts about that; she’s his entire world, and makes it obvious, more so than any other couple in this entire saga (*cough*Bella/Edward*cough*). And Rosalie is a much better person with Emmett; he brings out the best in her, and after the past she’s been through, she deserves someone to treat her like a queen. 
They are by far my favorite couple; for Twilight and probably just in general, all fandom’s considered! They’re just perfect. :3 






 MY answer is simple! Alice and Jasper! Holding hands in the car in twilight; the airport in New Moon (which didn’t make it into the movie &*&^%); “You never have to be that person again.” In Eclipse……… they are soul mates and it’s evident and I love that! Their dance scene in BD1 was greatness; they compliment each other perfectly in every way in every book. 

5 comments:

  1. Favorite couple? hmmmmm when you have to weigh the options it's actually a difficult choice as they all seem like they're made for each other in the "soul mate" kind of way...so I pick Alice and Jasper too! In the books they are protrayed so wonderfully and passionately in love that the portrayal in the movie for me fell short, BUT let's face it books are always better than movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. They all work really well with each other & for each other. & so since I can't choose Edward & Bella, I'm gonna just have to say all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite couple is Alice and Jasper. They are so perfect together. :D I do like Emmett and Rosalie as well as Carlisle and Esme. I'm sooooo over Bella and Edward lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I adore Emmett; I have to go with Jasper and Alice for so many reasons! One of the main reasons is that their relationship is so mysterious, private, sweet, and intimate! Far more than any of the other couples; Jasper and Alice's relationship was a soul healing thing! They literally needed each other in a way none of the other couples seemed to! That is not to say they other couples didn't Love and need each other or that they didn't provide healing for each other; to be sure they did! however with Alice and Jasper it was on a whole other level for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies,

    I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award, check out my post - http://roxykade.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    I apologise if you are an award free blog!

    Roxy K

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!