Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Author Appreciation Day 3:We LOVE Richelle Mead

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Author Appreciation Day 3:We LOVE Richelle Mead


Hello readers! Today we are going to tell you some of the reasons we love Richelle Mead.  For those of you who don't know, Richelle is the author of the awesome Vampire Academy series for young adults. She also has two adult series, The Dark Swan series & the Georgina Kincaid series. And of course, we cannot forget the VA spinoff series, Bloodlines. They are ALL fantastic and if you love to read about kickass females & swoon-worthy men, definitely check them ALL out. (IF you're old enough! 18+ on those adult series!)
Richelle Mead
I first found out about Richelle Mead from a friend of mine. She'd been reading these books for weeks, obsessing over the characters and taunting me with little snippets about them. So, because she loved me, she sent me the first two books in the Vampire Academy series. And just like that I was hooked. From the first sentence, I think, honestly. They just caught my attention and held on. And never let go.

I am so very thankful to Richelle and I'll tell you why. It's really simple; Dimitri Belikov & Rose Hathaway. They are probably my favorite book couple ever. The way they are just so in sync with one another, so tuned in to what the other is feeling. I really think they are the very definition of what soul mates are. I really enjoy the dialogue in her books as well; it's just so well done.



FYI-The next installment in Richelle's Bloodlines series, The Golden Lily is due out in June! (on my birthday)
Thanks for reading guys! Feel free to leave your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!