Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Chance Encounters by J. Sterling: Review

Friday, May 18, 2012

Chance Encounters by J. Sterling: Review

Caroline Weber was a normal girl who thought she had her life figured out. After graduating from college in New York, she moved to San Francisco with her boyfriend, Clay. Everything in her life felt perfect. There wasn't anything she would change...

...until she met Jackson Parks.

Is it possible that a chance meeting with a stranger can make you question EVERYTHING you thought you wanted? Caroline tries to carry on with her life as if nothing has changed...but the truth is, nothing can ever be the same.

Chance Encounters is an emotional love story about trusting and following your heart, even when it's leading you down a difficult path.

Sometimes other hearts have to break in order to keep yours intact.  
(from Goodreads) 

I was given the opportunity by the author to read, Chance Encounters by J. Sterling. After reading the synopsis, I knew I HAD to read it. I was hooked from the very start. The story takes place in modern day New York and California and leads you on a young woman’s journey about following your heart, wherever it might lead you.

I loved the main character Caroline; she is a girl who knows what she wants in life. She loves her boyfriend and then she meets Jackson, a gorgeous farm boy from Upstate New York, and they just instantly connect with each other. He understands like no one else ever has before and she’s faced with a choice that could change her life forever.

I liked how the author made the story into a forbidden romance by putting Caroline in a relationship from the start. There is something about knowing that two people shouldn’t be together but seeing them just click and feeling they’re meant to be, for me anyway. I love to watch the drama unfold.

These types of love stories are my favorite kind to read, whether everyone gets their happy ending or not. I can’t tell you much more without giving away the ending but I will say this was a fast read, I couldn’t put this book down. I definitely recommend it!

My Rating: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!