Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Treasured Thursday: Most Treasured Angels

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Treasured Thursday: Most Treasured Angels



Treasured Thursday is a weekly event created by Touya over at The Reader's Garden that is all about our most treasured. I'm hosting it here now, for those of you who are interested in joining me. This week our topic is our most treasured angels.


Well, lemme be honest. I like Fallen Angels better than any angel could dream... I just like the paranormal aspect of angels, though, and I'll be honest, Gabriel from Halo was a very close second here...


But I have a favorite. I have somebody I would do I lot for if it meant he could be real...ya know, and like ME. But I'm shallow like that. I digress; my favorite and most treasured angel (fallen...) is...




Patch, from Hush, Hush.

For those of you who haven't read it, here's the summery:

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school,no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her...until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment, but after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is far more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.
For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.


Now, as much as that sounds like just flat out drama and insanity (which it is, which is wonderful, but), Patch plays a very big "normal" part of the story, and my God, I love him oh-so-very much I can't stand it. He's charming in that complete-tool sort of way, flirty and sexy as it gets...and this is on paper. I applaud you, Becca!


I am getting off topic a lot...this happens when I talk about guys I like...anyhow. Point being. Patch is definitely my most treasured (fallen) Angel, and will be for a long time! Who's yours?







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!