Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: "Waiting on" Wednesday: The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday: The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're super excited about. This week, my pick is:

The Lost Prince
The Iron Fey: The Call of the Forgotten: Book #1 
By: Julie Kagawa
Published By: Harlequin Teen
Publication Date: October 23, 2012 

Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them. 
That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs-including his reputation-begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he'd dare to fall for.
Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world-the land of the Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myths and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.
My name is Ethan Chase and I may not live to see my eighteenth birthday. (from Goodreads)

I loved the Iron Fey series, and I am so excited that Julie has decided to return to that wonderful world she's created. I can't wait! This is my 'Waiting on', what's yours? 




3 comments:

  1. Ethan got HAWT! I cannot wait for this, it looks amaziiiiing! :D I have an eCopy for review and can't wait to get around to it!

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway I'M GIVING AWAY THIS BOOK! :P Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. i love jade comment. hope you get it soon

    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaaah! I have an eARC and I did a happy dance when I got accepted :p

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-20-fairest-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!