Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Group Review: Acidalia The Beginning of Kallos by Khelsey Jackson

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Group Review: Acidalia The Beginning of Kallos by Khelsey Jackson

Acidalia: The Beginning of Kallos
Kallos Series #0.5
Khelsey Jackson
Published: September 15th, 2012, by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly
When Acidalia knows her end is near, she is forced to say goodbye to her life as well as Sean and Ian Hunter. Her final wish is they be there for one another after she is gone.

Acidalia is the prequel to Kallos by Khelsey Jackson  and it is a novella.  As shorter stories go I enjoyed this one. It definitely piqued my interest and I am now eagerly awaiting the release of Kallos.  I can't wait to see where Ms. Jackson takes the story from here. 
My Rating: 








Acidalia is the prequel to Jackson's novel, Kallos (available as of January 18th, 2013). It is told from the third-person and follows Ian and Sean, dealing with the loss of Acidalia.

Seeing as it is a short story, I will cut it some slack in this, but I was a little confused in some parts. I assume that when I read Kallos, I will understand what is going on easier, but since I read Acidalia first, I'm a bit lost... Very lost, in fact.

While it reminded me of one of my favorite books and I don't like deja vu, I will definitely be giving Kallos a try.


My Rating:





Khelsey Jackson is from California. She moved to Minnesota when she was 11 years old. Her grandmother raised her brother and she. When she was 18 she moved to the city of sin, Las Vegas NV. She met her handsome husband and the rest is history.

She loves to read, and will read almost anything. Some of her favorites are Cynthia Eden, Megan Hart, A.M. Hudson, and Richelle Mead. Another thing she likes to do is crochet, she makes blankets for the members in her family that have babies!

Find Kelsey:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!