Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Teaser Tuesday: Rules of Negotiation by Inara Scott

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Rules of Negotiation by Inara Scott

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate! All you have to do is:
Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers are from Inara Scott's newest release for adults Rules of Negotiation, and I have to say I'm really enjoying it!! So, without further ado:
"Thank goodness for Tori's chatty, nosy, inappropriate secretary. She probably would have mailed him a key to Tori's house if he had asked."

Kindle Location 2327

If you love steamy romance novels, this one isn't to be missed, guys!


3 comments:

  1. My Teaser is from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I want to like this book so I'm hanging in there hoping it gets better!

    "I've taken care of myself since I was ten, you creep!"
    "You function well enough in social terms that you don't need to be institutionalised, but this society is responsible for you."

    Page 135

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Teaser....here is mine: http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser.

    Here's our teasers: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-incarnate-and-front-and.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!