Quantcast
Girls*Heart* Books: Author Appreciation Day 21: The Jazzy Jessica Brody

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Author Appreciation Day 21: The Jazzy Jessica Brody


Author Appreciation Day 21 goes to the jazzy Jessica Brody

Jessica Brody's Website
Jessica Brody is the author of The Karma Club, My Life Undecided, The Fidelity Files, Love Under Cover, 52 Reasons To Hate My Father, and a short story in Dear Bully.



I found Jessica's novel, The Karma Club, at Barnes & Noble while I was skimming. I hadn't heard of her before, but the "signed copy" sticker caught my eye (which means I MISSED HER when she was here, I still haven't stopped kicking myself). Considering I was on a supernatural kick, I thought this would bore me, but I was very wrong. The Karma Club is funny and sharp, and it discusses - obviously - the beauty that is Karma. I was thoroughly entertained throughout!

Where I haven't gotten around to her other novels, yet, due to my minuscule paycheck not allowing me to just buy a bookstore and get every novel I wish, she is definitely on my never-ending list, and I can't wait until I get paid so I can go to the store this weekend and pick up a few. :3


52 Reasons To Hate My Father will be out on July 3rd of this year, so keep an eye out! Jessica is also working on a series, set for publication next year.


1 comment:

  1. Her books sound great! I will be adding her to my list!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!